When does TimeMe track my location?
At TimeMe, we take privacy seriously and ensure to track your location only when necessary. Location tracking starts only after you clock in.
While you’re checked in we may pull the GPS location from your device:
- When you open the TimeMe app
- When you move a certain distance from your current location
- When your radius is updated
- When an account admin or manager requests to update your location
- The moment you check out.
TimeMe STOPS location tracking completely:
- After you clock out
- If you open the app while checked out
Still need help? Contact us.