This is the privacy notice of TimeMe and Timeme.app In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to TimeMe.
We are company number [921 350 643] registered in [Norway
Our registered office is at [at Karihaugveien 89, 1086 Oslo, Norway].
The TimeMe websites is a site use to track employee location, arrival time, log, work duration using GPS. By using the TimeMe website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
When accessing the Timeme.app website, will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation below and our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This is a notice to inform you of the TimeMe policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- TimeMe takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- TimeMe undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the Norwegian laws accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Collection of your personal information
TimeMe may collect personally identifiable information, when you sign up on our membership site as a member on TimeMe. We collect information such as your:
- First Name and Last name.
- Business Name.
- E-mail Address.
- Phone Number.
If you pay for TimeMe subscription, we collect credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
TimeMe encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from TimeMe so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. TimeMe is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the TimeMe website.
What information we collect and why?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We also may collect information about you as an individual through our customers’ use of the AdBeacon technology.
- Information We Collect Directly from You. Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require registration. To register you must provide your First name, Last name, email address, company name, telephone number and password. We may collect information directly from you as a data subject through our AdBeacon Technology or third party integrators.
- We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via Google Analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- TimeMe use GPS data lets you easily track time assigned to different working locations.
- We also may collect the following information about your use of AdRemote: mobile device ID; GPS location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within AdRemote; and the length of time that you are logged into AdRemote.
Unlike information we receive through a customer’s use of AdBeacon technology, we may combine this information above with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, customer/employer name, your full name and password.
IP addresses are used by your computer or mobile phone every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties
TimeMe may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. TimeMe may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TimeMe, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TimeMe will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TimeMe or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TimeMe; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TimeMe, or the public.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on the TimeMe website, to use our free trial or to subscribe to our service, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes.
- Provide you with our services.
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
TimeMe processes this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
TimeMe shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. TimeMe may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
TimeMe continues to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Information we process for the purposes of legitmate interests
TimeMe may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- Whether the same objective could be achieved through other means.
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm.
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our organizational or business.
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response.
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party.
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage organizational or business risk.
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation under GDPR compliance
TimeMe is subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
How we share information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of such information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which TimeMe is involved.
Information relating to your method of payment
At the point of payment, your request goes through Stripe, Inc. a reputable payment service provider.
Opt-out & unsubscribe to newsletters
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from TimeMe by contacting us here.
Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
TimeMe records your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business / organization.
TimeMe keeps personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
You may be charged an hourly fee of 1 200 NOK for support.
Intellectual property rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Data collected and analyzed is being used for a variety of applications such as audience measurement and aggregated insights.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
TimeMe may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
We collect and analyze anonymous data. We cannot, and do not personally identify individuals, at any time, period.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Third party analytics
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our servers are hosted in The United Kingdom.
TimeMe may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly, data obtained within the EU law or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, our software has been and is being developed in Norway.
TimeMe use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union.
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organization and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- The data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union, specifically that in the country.
- TimeMe comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
- TimeMe are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR.
- Both our organization and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information.
Access to your own personal information
Access to your personal information
- At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Permanent removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our platform, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Encryption of data sent between us
TimeMe uses an Extended Validation UCC SSL certificate to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled, then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, TimeMe keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities
- To support a claim or defense in court
Security of your personal data
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.
TimeMe may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. TimeMe uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
TimeMe has deployed reasonable security protocols that protect our products and services from being hacked or tampered with by 3rd parties. We encrypt our connections with some of the same technology used by banks to protect our information
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
Thіѕ Prіvасу Pоlісу was wrіttеn in Englіѕh. If уоu аrе rеаdіng a trаnѕlаtіоn аnd it соnflісtѕ with thе Englіѕh version, рlеаѕе note that the English version соntrоlѕ.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, TimeMe may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.